Fill out the online enrollment forms (will be available when enrollment opens again)
Call 586-790-7600 to make an appointment
Parents will need the following personal documents at enrollment registration
or upload them here:
- A copy of original birth certificate upload here
- Proof of residence upload here
- Any legal documents applying to custody (if applicable) upload here
- A record of pre-school vision and hearing tests upload here
- Shot records showing immunizations for diphtheria, tetanus, prussic, polio, mumps, measles and rubella. upload here
- A transcript for high school students upload here
- The last report card for elementary and middle school students upload here
Kindergarten is a full day. For the 2020-2021 school year, students entering Kindergarten must reach age five on or before September 1, 2020. Students with a birthday before December 1st are encouraged to enroll in the Young Fives Program. For more information see the Transition to Kindergarten Parent Guides – Michigan
Young Fives Program
Young Fives is a two-year program designed for children turning 5 years old between July 1, 2020 and Dec 1, 2020. The program provides a strong foundation for future success in all areas of learning. Children are taught with hands-on materials, songs, and games. They are assessed by observation and work samples. Upon completion of the two-year program, children enter first grade.
*Location: tentatively available at all Clintondale Elementary Schools
Four Year Old Programs
Children who turn four between September 2, 2020 and December 1, 2020 (were born between September 2, 2016 and December 1, 2016) are eligible for School Day, Part Day, and GSRP/Head Start blended classrooms for the 2020-2021 school year.
Visit the Early Childhood Education page to learn more about our programs available.
For your convenience, you may print the forms and upload them if you do not want to fill out the online enrollment.