**School of Choice Enrollment is closed**
Enroll for the 2020-2021 School Year
For a description of Virtual and 100% Face to Face learning options see the Clintondale Return to School 2020-21 Summary. We recommend enrolling new students and registering current students online. For any questions or if you need to enroll/register in person, please make an appointment 586-791-6300.
Online Enrollment FAQ
Please look over this document before starting your online enrollment. It contains helpful information in the event that you have trouble completing the form!
New Student Online Enrollment 2020-21:
Please have these documents ready for all new enrollments. Pictures of these documents can be uploaded during the enrollment process.
- Proof of Residency must have 2 of the following with Parent/Guardian’s name and address showing on the form:
- Home purchase closing papers/mortgage documents/rental agreement with Parent/Guardian name and address
- Any of the following pieces of mail (must state name and address)
- Utility Billing Statements (gas, electric, water, cable, phone)
- Valid Parent/Guardian Identification – Driver’s License or State ID Card
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship(when applicable). You must have court issued papers showing that you have legal physical custody.
- Temporary Guardianship papers from the courts
- Copy of divorce decree showing joint custody
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Records (must be current)
- Most Recent Report Card (incoming 9th graders) or Unofficial transcript (10th thru 12th-grade students)
- Last Progress Report or Report Card (MS/Elementary Students Only)
- Hearing & Vision Report (kindergarten Only)
- Current IEP if applicable (Special Education Students)
Clintondale Alternative Education
For any Alternative Education enrollment questions call: 586-790-2756
Early Enrollment Information
Kindergarten is a full day. For the 2020-2021 school year, students entering Kindergarten must reach age five on or before September 1, 2020. Students with a birthday before December 1st are encouraged to enroll in the Young Fives Program. For more information see the Transition to Kindergarten Parent Guides – Michigan
Young Fives Program
Young Fives is a two-year program designed for children turning 5 years old between July 1, 2020 and Dec 1, 2020. The program provides a strong foundation for future success in all areas of learning. Children are taught with hands-on materials, songs, and games. They are assessed by observation and work samples. Upon completion of the two-year program, children enter first grade.
*Location: tentatively available at all Clintondale Elementary Schools
Four Year Old Programs
Children who turn four between September 1, 2020 and December 1, 2020 (were born between September 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016) are eligible for School Day, Part Day, and GSRP/Head Start blended classrooms for the 2020-2021 school year.
Visit the Early Childhood Education page to learn more about our programs available.