The Clintondale Community School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery. Please note that flyers from outside organizations are not sponsored by, affiliated with, nor endorsed by the Clintondale Community School District or its schools.
To request approval for a flyer, please follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
• Visit www.peachjar.com
• Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
• Upload your flyer for approval.
Flyers will be automatically submitted to our Administration office, where staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
GUIDELINES FOR COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
● Support the basic educational mission of Clintondale Schools and directly benefit our students or be of intrinsic value to our students.
● Should not promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with Clintondale Schools’ objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, movies, or products unsuitable for children.
● Should not be lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
● Should not discriminate against, attack, or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, or other unlawful consideration.
● Should not incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
● Should not promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to our students during school hours or scheduled events.
● Should not imply that Clintondale Schools’ endorsement of any identified product or service.