Policies for Clintondale Alternative Education
- Students must communicate with their mentor at least once a week.
- Students must make progress in their courses weekly.
- Students must earn a minimum of two credits (four classes) to graduate from the Alternative Ed program/Cyber school
- Students are responsible for communicating their needs to their mentor.
- Students must participate in testing and assessments as mandated by the Michigan Department of Education.
- Students who do not make progress in their courses or keep contact with their mentor on a weekly basis will be dropped from the program.